Lexus in Europe?!?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I don't go along with the "Lexus are so reliable" theory.

If you have to replace a power steering pump at 80,000klm which usually takes the alternator with it I wouldn't say that is a wonderfull or reliable car.

You browse though our own posts and there are quite a few persistant problems we all just accept.

This is fine for us as most of us can fix things rather than replacing the whole part plus labour like the average Lexus owner.

I'm the first to admit modern Benz's leave a lot to be desired but comparing a 1991 Mercedes to a Lexus is no competition. Back in those days Benz won hands down.

Building a Lexus in Poland does not mean it will be to the same standard as the cars built in Japan. In fact I don't think any Japanese manufacturer has replicated Japanese quality in another country. Certainly not in Asutralia.

Mercedes and BMW build cars in other countries and I know my car (an ML320) built in the States has some scary fit and finish. Although I did see the guy who assembled most of it on the Jerry Springer show the other day. So that may explain it!

O, no i didnt mean that because the Lexus IS220 diesel was being built in Poland that it would be realiable, i just wanted to mention the fact to show that Lexus is trying to become more of a market in Europe, and trying to bring themselves closer.

in simple terms.

Benn said:
in greece they don´t have any money to buy a lexus, and if, they prefer Mercedes :sorry: (all taxis are Mercedes there)

Obviously my response was too long before.

Greeks can afford much more expensive cars than Lexus', im not saying they all can, half of America can't afford a new lexus, but to say greeks in general can afford it is false. But yes, they would prefer a Mercedes or BMW just like most all of Europe.

And they do have a lot of Mercedes taxis, but they aren't all mercedes, there are a lot of octava (i think thats how its spelt) cabs among many others.