Vendor Lextreme T-Shirt

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Ok,

Thanks to The Flea for designing this new t-shirt. Its awesome. Check it out. This Extra Large White Hanes Beefy-T is made with high quality material and you will be very proud to wear this T-Shirt. People will be like, "What the blip is 6 bolt?" You can purchase it via
www.lextreme.com/allgo.html

david

Nice.
I will be buying one soon, as well as some more stickers (my last stickers had a K9 related death, SORRY DAVID).

David,

Before I could wear an extra large T shirt I'd need to grow 6 inches and put on 50lb.

The shirt looks great.

Kdog,

I can see you work in the educational system. "My dog ate it" isn't that the oldest excuse in the world?

Is there a way or someone that has a stock of these shirts in Aus? I would like to buy one and maybe some stickers. I dont see that shirt on the link and would like the final price if someone can help on shirt, stickers and shipping if possible.

Cheers.

Webbie,

Lextreme is organising ARP main bolts for me and will be forwarding them soon. Perhaps you can get him to put them in with my stuff and I'll forward it to you when I get it. The postage costs more the stuff you buy.

Sort it out with David and if you do it let me know and I'll pass it on.