lextreme parts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Brianbuller60

Hi All
Just an update in regards to the parts that I ordered 5 months ago for those that are interested.
As of my last post where I stated that the head gaskets had been shipped, incorrect only a shipping label had been created but no parts sent, seemed strange for USPS to have the parcel stationary at walnut for two months. Still have not had any correspondence from lextreme. So now I have had to put a claim through my credit card provider to try and get my money back.
If there is anyone else that is caught up like myself my suggestion is to get onto your credit card provider, as you are not going to get your parts.

Lextreme, the Site stopped selling parts a few months ago.

There are no parts available to potential buyers.

Those that have made purchases, and not received the parts, please let me know and I'll chase them on your behalf.

I don't promise how successful I'll be but I'm happy to help if I can.

Hi Rod
Would be appreciated if you could chase my parts up. I've. Paid for valves, springs, and felpro 55thou head gasket, this was done in October last year

Hi rod. I'm in the same boat I purchased a set of stage 2 cams back in October 2014 as well any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Wes

Can you both PM me your details (name and address and an exact list of what you ordered) and cost and I'll chase it up.

I know parts are no longer being supplied so a full refund is what I would be chasing.

The same goes for anyone else. If you PM me the details I'll do my utmost to sort it out.