Lexripoff

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Brianbuller60

This is a warning to all international people buying merchandise from lextreme.
On the 16 October I placed an order with lextreme to purchase valves,springs,and a performance head gasket, it is now the 19 December and I still have not received my merchandise. The only time these thieves responded to my emails was when I involved pay pal and then was lied to repeatedly.

Hi There
That's a bit strong, I think there has been some problems in the past due to ill health but no need to get personal.
I think you could post your problem and put your point in a polite manner and ask for advise first.

Alan

Brian, it's interesting that you have no history here, you've made one post, which does nothing but bash the owner of this site, and you expect us to believe anything you've said? You're a total stranger.

The last guy who used such harsh words against the site owner was later discredited and proven to be a thief and a charlatan himself. Not by this site, I might add, but by others.

For those of us who have been here a "few" years, and know the owner fairly well, these accusations do not fit his profile at all. If they did, I for one wouldn't dream of being associated with this site.

Out of respect for the owner, instead of banning you straight away, I've PM'd him and hopefully we'll hear the other side soon. The owner has not been active here for a year or two due to family and professional commitments, so we're probably going to find that he is no longer able to offer these parts.

Well Mr Cribbj since your such a close friend to the owner then you can ask him why his worker Rowan Sappora has not responded to any of my emails since the 14 November. What would You Do, if you were $1500 out off pocket,since you have personally Pmd him then I have achieved what I set out to do. If they cannot supply the merchandise then a refund should have been sent. Banned I couldn't care less..

Hi
I also thought the parts were no longer for sale?
I did just try to buy parts just now and it took me to my PayPall account to buy them, This is something that needs to be looked at, it could be David has no idea parts are still available to purchase through PayPall.

Alan

PS Welcome to the forum Brian Hope we can help you with your project,:1zhelp:

I want to publicly apologise to Brian, as after further digging, I've learned that Lextreme (David) did in fact reopen the Lextreme parts store and has been selling parts again.

He (David) just replied to my email query and advised that he's been backed up with orders, and is not getting the cooperation from his vendors that he expected, so he has shut the store down again, this time permanently, and will fill all outstanding orders as soon as possible, but will not be taking any further orders.

I've been in contact with Brian by email, and informed him of this, and asked David to contact him directly with a resolution plan.