Learn me on 5 speed swaps!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xspsi6

There seems to be so many options on how to do this and it's a bit confusing:confused: So which one is best and most cost effectivie and why?

that's a loaded question lol. I prefer the r series but others like the w's because they're lighter and shift a lot smoother. and it also depends on what ratios you want, and how much power you intend to be putting down.

Welps, I had a customer use Quantum-Auto's kit. Installed it, and everything worked like a treat.

I had another customer order one from Toyotav8.com, they are still working on it, but should have it soon. Once I get it, I can probably do a review on both kits.

Well, I haven't gotten the TV8 kit just yet. I've got about two more weeks before we receive it. QA's kit I had to buy my own release bearing.

One of them uses the quarter master bearing which I used before in our evo which had a QM twin disk and the bearing failed once on me so I can see issues if that was indeed the problem also I was iffy about that style of bearing from the jump.

Well, I haven't gotten the TV8 kit just yet. I've got about two more weeks before we receive it. QA's kit I had to buy my own release bearing.

which makes their kit way more expensive after you add it all up.
I don't include the clutch in my kit because I like to give the customer the option of whatever clutch setup they want to use since everyone's goals are different. Also because most of the time people can find better deals on clutches on their own. Everyhting in my kit that's a replacement item can be found at your local auto parts store. Can't say that for quantum...

which makes their kit way more expensive after you add it all up.
I don't include the clutch in my kit because I like to give the customer the option of whatever clutch setup they want to use since everyone's goals are different. Also because most of the time people can find better deals on clutches on their own. Everyhting in my kit that's a replacement item can be found at your local auto parts store. Can't say that for quantum...

Any links to the kit you offer?