just wondering

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

2QIK2C

im just waiting for sum money to come thru that im waiting on i have got a plan of putting a 1uz into a vl but heres where the fun starts instead of twin turboing it im wanting to do the 8 throttle setup and single turbo the engine and do all the internal work to the engine and is it possible to put a turbo 350 behind a 1uz and also being able to have the throttle setup and turbo it

Yes you can fit a T350 but you need to have the adaptor made. Do a search as I know otheres have fitted them.

8 t/bs and turbo is counterproductive.

I would go the turbo (or 2) and an 80mm t/b running into a custom upper and lower manifold.

The largest restriction is the lower manifold.

yea i wasa thinking about getting all the internals done first then working out if u wanna supercharge or turbo and wat is wrong with that throttle setup with a turbo ??

yea i was thinking about getting all the internals done first then working out if u wanna supercharge or turbo and Wat is wrong with that throttle setup with a turbo ??
Strength of rotating assembly and how far your budget stretch's..
The std throttle body can easy flow 500 rwhp ..
The inlet and valve springs will restrict / float way before that!!
With forced induction you can have issues with throttle control if the throttle body is too large.. It's either closed or open..
450 to 500 h.p doesn't sound too much ..
But remember your torque is increased also...

The ITB's aren't needed for your goals and they add hugely to the cost (you could have a nice set of Argo rods for less than the cost of ITB's) and complexity of getting it tuned.

You would need to synchronise 8 t/b's rather than just have one to worry about.

Sink the money for the ITB's into a new lower manifold and you'll be rewarded many times over.

yea im thinking of just ditching that idea and do the work on the engine and for the looks getting the hot rod kit from bullet cars its more just a looks thing including the power or wud u stick to a turbo setup on the v8

Check the quick RB30's ?? All of them are single throttle body..
Yes the GTR has multi and the SR20 in the GTI-R in std form ..
But when modified they fit single throttle bodies..
Makes the plenum bigger, forced induction generally works better with larger plenums, better flow over each runner..