Parts Jag XKR M112 SC

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JustenGT8

Due to some bonnet clearance issues and the fact another setup with manifolds fell in my lap the Jag twin intercooled M112 i have is FS

Blower.jpg

Comes with the jag water pump and a quick change pulley setup. You could easily have a street pully and a high boost track pulley as takes under 5 minutes to swap. Owes me over $1600AUD..offers around $1400AUD (cheap for you yanks :) )

Hey Justen, I did a search and found all the piccies I needed in other threads. Thanks mate... Now Ill just have to think about it... Fabrication for fittement could be a nightmare, then again the 2x GTiR quad throttle body setups fed by a T15R idea i currently have could also be!

What car mate? If i was prepared to sacrifice the GrpA bonnet on my car it would have fitted....wasn't too far off but no way you can touch that bonnet :)

Basically you slice off the stock runners and (similar the the other short runner manifold i'm making) you run vertical runners up the the IC core. You'd need to machine off the stock Jag runners of course. Nothing too tricky there for any half decent machinist/welder.

Thanks for your email Justen...

Its going into an LJ Torana..

Ill do a bit more reading and re-evaluate, It really going in the opp. direction i was going before. Big single turbo to roots blower...

Is that manifold comes with the SC can be direct swap into the 1UZ manifold??

BTW, what is the pulley size installed

This is a great deal.

I was originally going to buy this, but Justen beat me to it. So I bought a Vortech setup instead.

Good luck with the sale. i would love to see someone finish this off.

Hi all
I ended up buying this setup off Justen and have now gone down a different path of forced induction.
So again, it is up for sale. Comes with all parts as above, including the quick change pulley.
$1400 firm, located in Kingsgrove SYDNEY