ITBs question...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
IMO, the cruise control is easy .. but the traction control is hard to make it work unless you use different ECU

is there a aftermarket trac control system ?
or do people just not worry bout having it anymore when putting on itbs?
id still like to keep it, so would anyone know what to do??

I don't see why you couldn't use a large butterfly on the inlet runner for the trac control to shut down the airflow just like the standard unit.

It would need to be 80 or 90mm but I don't see why it couldn't be done.

Not in the same form as it originally had, not without 8 TC throttle bodies. You'd have to use some kind of solenoid setup to cut the throttle directly at each throttle body instead of using a secondary TB to cut down the air supply.

Motec and Autronic ECU's have traction control, random cut of spark and/or fuel when % slip exceeded. They also have launch control.

is there a aftermarket trac control system ?
or do people just not worry bout having it anymore when putting on itbs?
id still like to keep it, so would anyone know what to do??

There is an excellent aftermarket traction and launch control system made by Racelogic in the UK. It's very big with the Supra crowd, and works by controlling both the injectors and ignition, IIRC. Not cheap though - again IIRC, for a six cylinder motor like the Supra it's around $800 USD, so the V8 version would probably come in around $1050 to $1100???

so i can keep it, thats good news, ill have to look into these ecu's, ill need a new one anyway, so ill have to look for one with everything...