ITB's on Australian Ebay

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Looks like each pair of TB's have been machined from a block of billet?

We could probably organise a GP in short order for some of these - they're gorgeous.

Somebody needs to contact this guy and invite him to Lextreme.

Nice fuel rails too. I hope I can help out this seller. He has zero feedback and recently join ebay and selling item worth $2,500 AUD. However, those are extremely nice ITB. I would drool over those ITB anyday.

I think he is a member of the Soarer Central website. I have read about these ITB's on that site a little while ago.

I had a set of the ITB's that came from that Auckland company and I didn't think the quality of their manifold and throttle linkage arrangement wasn't that good. By the time you bought the manifold, throttle linkages and second hand throttle bodies(4AGE silver top) the cost was around the same price.

I do like those ITB's on ebay.

What's sexier the whine of a super charger or the roar of ITB's, prehaps I should start a new thread.....

I don't think they are as bad as IDA Webbers...
A good Motec ecu shouldn't have any issues...

I dunno, I would still see balancing being an issue. At least we don't have to rejet them ;) Tuning the Weber, Dellorto, and Mikuni carbs in twin carb configurations wasn't too bad with a syncrometer, just all the extra parts and work to properly jet them which was a pain. The triple carb setups were painful.

'Balancing' carbys is more to do with the throttle plate relationship to idle and progression holes. A tiny change in velocity can make a large difference to the progression holes picking up fuel.

It is just not an issue with EFI.

Webbers were brilliant once tuned propoerly.

Trouble is most people had no idea of what an emulsion tube did and it's relaevence to part and full throttle load.

They were an art to set up but once done they gave outstanding results.

I agree with Errol that EFI is free of those dramas.

I dunno, I would still see balancing being an issue. At least we don't have to rejet them ;) Tuning the Weber, Dellorto, and Mikuni carbs in twin carb configurations wasn't too bad with a syncrometer, just all the extra parts and work to properly jet them which was a pain. The triple carb setups were painful.

EFI no issues leave that to stepper motor [ISC] if required and ECU...