Is there a 180km Speed Limiter on the American SC400 ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ah thanks for the heads up. I used to be a member of Toymods, but my music work meant I couldn't attend everything. I just felt inadequate all the time until I got a UZ hehe. I'll head down there and strap her on the dyno. $50 is pretty reasonable. There will be a guy there who has just ported his head and got cams and adjustable gears for his UZ. Should be interesting.:werd:

Don't know if you're referring to me but I'll be there with my V8 Soarer - ITB's, ported heads and 265 dgree cams - or is there another one lurking? Will be a great day!

yep I recognise the avatar picture, you are the only one who will kick our ass, I can't afford membership on the day so an unofficial 3rd would do me in the over 2800 N/A category. There is a 2jz that might beat me.

yay! Dyno Day!

Hey it was nice to meet a fellow 1UZ owner amongst so many Corollas.
So does the Mines ECU make a difference??
:werd:
150.7 ATW

Damien achieved 194 ATW :bigeyes2: people!
cheers
Ant

oh yeah

Yes very happy with the Mines indeed. The dyno did something to the tune, the Soarer ran better afterwards. It either cleaned it out, or the ECU learned a better tune curve. hehe
My mechanic was chuffed when I called him.
The best bit was spanking the 2jz by heaps and the Celsiors, I was worried as I have so many K's on my motor. 212,000 and counting, you can't kill a 1UZ!
Thanks again for the heads up. Keep me posted, I am very slack about watching all the forums.
BTW what were you brakes taken off again?
cheers
Ant

Mine are from a UCF20 Celsior (around 1998) - 4 pot callipers and 296mm rotors. Callipers are much lighter than Supra ones but they're very similar in size.

got my SC400 over 150mph in Italy pretty frequently. Maybe I got a ringer. But I run into the rev limter and a 6200 in 4th I am over 150 mph. US SC4 rocks:saevil: