Hurst or B & M shifters

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Hennie Marais

Has anyone fitted one of the abovementioned on a A341E box. If not, will it work on it. I'm struggling to find a toyota shifter here so I'm exploring other options. I've got a nice controller for the gearbox that has 3 modes, fully auto, auto tiptronic and full manual tiptronic. It even controls the lockup and works from the TPS sensor. Now all I need is a shifter.

Hi Hennie, I would be interested in how you controlled the gearbox in the 3 modes? Pm me or email = [email protected]

Eddy

Attachments

• Noblower 1 small.jpg
    Noblower 1 small.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Withblower 1 small.jpg
    Withblower 1 small.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 103
  • Blower1 small.jpg
    Blower1 small.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 58
  • Blower2 small.jpg
    Blower2 small.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 42
  • WATERNECK.jpg
    WATERNECK.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 39
  • REARWATER XOVER.jpg
    REARWATER XOVER.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Trottlebody adaptor.jpg
    Trottlebody adaptor.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 176
  • TROTTLEBODY 1.jpg
    TROTTLEBODY 1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 30
Hi, the controller I got is actually a better one than I originally wanted. It's got 3 auto modes for economy, normal and towing amd 2 tiptronic modes for a autotiptronic where the box still upshifts or downshift if you overrev the engine and a normal tiptronic where it only shifts when you want it to shift, no override. The box is programable so you can decide in what mode it must start up and when your in auto you use the upshift and downshift buttons to select tiptronic or go back to auto. Even the max rpm is programable when the box must shift. It works of the TPS and rpm signal so no need for downshift cables etc. the Tps reading can also be configured on the controller with compensation factors. I'll scan the manual and post it for you guys.