How much boost......

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Djchunter

How much boost out of a GT45r can a stock 1uz handle? Taken into consideration this will be on race gas(110 octane) with a 50/50 water/menthal injection. What about limitations to pump gas(94 octane)? Also I have 550's with a S-AFC II and the thicker cometic head gasket(.71 I think) with ARP stud! what do you guys do to retard the timing? Thanks,
Dave

If you want the engine to survive your going to need to invest in a decent ecu. The tune needs to be totally different to make the most out of the 110 gas compared to 94. Why have a GT45R and only way to tune it an SAFC II?

That being considered I think with the slightly lower compression. ARP studs and a good tune with a good ecu 20psi would be no problems. How long it will last is another story though before something breaks because you are entering unknown territory.

Ok, thank you. I was just wondering as this is my budget build... Make a 10sec car for $3500... Its a bet between a few of my buddy's and myself. I was trying to configure the power plant for my rx7 and fell in love with the 1uz. Thats reason I am trying to cut corners. . That and I am a poor college student.

if you need 110 race gas, then you are making way to much power for the stock internals to handle.

ok, so your going to shove 20+ PSI through a stock 1UZ, on race gas? and you expect it to survive? if your going any less then you wont need race gas. you see my point?