holgrams

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fastegg

Speed cameras are the bain of our existinst. We now have hidden cameras (in Australia) EVERYWHERE with a 4kmh tollerance. Can a hologram be used to 'change' or alter number plate numbers ?....... even just one digit

Mount front number plate on a hinge?

The plate on dads cruiser is not visible at 100. Suppose 50 it will be partly.

Excuse is it gets smashed off in the mud otherwise.

Hmmm keep in mind a guy just got cought with bodgy plates out of rego car and is unlicenced ... He's up for $40,000 in fines ... Unless he can prove it wasn't him driving...
I've often thought of scratched plastice cover that reflects camera light on an angle... But I wouldn't go out of my way breaking the law!!!

Xr8tt on hollidays in Phuket....

In the states we have them too and there is an even easier way to get around this crap. There is an illigal spray you can get online that is basically a clear coat of some sort that you spray out of an aerosol can and once applied, there is no way anyone can tell its on. But once the camera's fires it's "flash" the light will reflect off the plate and totally blur the picture beyond recognition.

Check this out:

http://www.platedefender.com/PhotoStopper.aspx

just be smart where u speed find a nice bit of road go up it a few times in 5 minutes then open it up. in tassie down south a speed camera follows the same root . in the kingo houn and cygnet area. so if u see it in one town it wont be in the other.

speed camera's

yeah but up here we've got mobile camera's every bloody where......
i've just lost my licence for a year for multiple speeding fines in the Lex....
bugger that, we've gotta figure out how to get around this....
We are suposed to be the most technilogically advanced animals on the planet and we can't even figure out how not to get photographed by the enemy.... The enemy is squashing us like cockroaches........