High Volume Radiator

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
David,

I would be more than surprised if some one made one.

The LS400 is so bulletproof (standard) that there wouldn't be any demand. I couldn't imagine too many LS400 tow anything of consequence.

I would talk to your radiator shop and see what will fit or what they can make fit.

Have you made sure ALL the air entering the front of the car is going thru the core. Any air that escapes thru holes, gaps or openings is going to have an impact.

How bad is the heating problem? Does running with the heater on improve things. That will give you some idea of the size of the problem. You can experiment with the heater fan to see how much additional cooling it needs.

Good news. I made few phone calls and noticed the SC400 use the same radiator as the LS400 and Supra TT use the same radiator as the SC400? Do the math. I just order a Fluidyne Radiator for the Supra TT. Expensive,but worth it in the long run.

As long as you are sure the TT radiator has more cooling capacity.

It would be dissapointing to buy one and find it is the same cooling capacity as what you have.

I am getting an upgrade Supra TT radiator made by Fluidyne. Its for high performance applications. I have heard its about 45% more cooling capacity than the stock supra.

Got my Fluidyne today from Titan and this radiator looks beautiful. Its all aluminum and its about 2" shorter in width but no problem. However, the LS400 radiator has an intergrated oil cooler at the bottom of the oem radiator. This one doesnt have that. Therefore, an transmission cooler will be required. I have two oil coolers at home but one is too big and other is too small.

Basically it will fit perfectly. Did all the measurements already and slight right in will slight mod on the brackets no big deal. I also like this radiator because it has a water temperature sensor npt for the temperature sensor.

Here are some pictures. Expensive but worth the money.... Not recommended for N/A applications.

The Supra TT Fluidyne is measured 29" x 19" x 2". The stock LS400 is measured 31" x 19" x 1". However, the stock also uses about 2" of the 19" for oil cooling. Therefore, the true radiator dimension is 31" x 17" x 1".

Here is a picture of Pete's Supra TT Fluidyne in his LS400
attachment.php