Hi People,!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

wagdi

Hi, first of all i would like to thank the team of lextreme for giving us the opportunity to chat on this web page, secondly i would like to ask if any body know from where i can buy a V8 4.0 DOHC 1UZFE engine for my project,

basicly i am building a toyota Landcruiser ( Rock crawler) for offrad and i require a v8 transplant to beat these f***** Land rovers :) .

sorry for the expresion.

thanks
wagdi

hey mate, welcome.

is that the malta sorta off Italy???

dun hear of much conversions out that way.... its all ...get rich and buy a ferrari. lol
hmmm... me is thinking you will need to somehow get in contact with a j@p engine distributor over in japan and organise freight howeva that may be to your place.
start looking for a japanese translator and she's apples.
plus should be cheap as chips coming straight from the homeland.

EDIT - mods, can we plz unban the word " J A P ".
seriously... its an abreviation.... half of all engine importers in australia are called "j@p something" or "something j@p".
maybe ban the word Aus as well??
even usa? nz maybe?

yes Malta is in the middel of the mediterranen, near sicily .

i already tried dealing with that kind of people but to say the truth i don,t trust them coz they already F***** me once. i am realy confused what i am going to do,
thanks anyway

Malta is geographically closer to the UK than the Land of Rising Sun or our own fair land so why not try and get an engine from the UK.

Member "Skid" (I think) recently purchased some engines over there. Maybe he can help with where to get one.

Adaptors etc are available from Australia.

Pleanty of rock to crawl over on Malta!