half cut from who?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

69international

just after experiences, recommendations
and/or warnings about importers around aus.

looking at getting a 1uz half cut for the conversion in the truck.

also things to look out for. things apart from AFM and ignitors to make sure will be there, etc.

have had a bit of a search but can't find what i'm after.

cheers for any help,
jason

I think there are a few importers in Adelaide. Id suggest to go and look at the product and pick it up yourself, that way you know what your getting and nothing goes missing on the way. If its a complete front cut, ask to hear it start and run. This means that you dont get the wrong afm or something like this. Get a pre 96 model. Check the rear of the trans. A slip yolk for the tailshaft is much easer to set up instead of the rubber donut setup for the irs rear end. What are your plans for the 1uz. What trans are you going to run. Is it going to run forced induction or stay stocker. is it going to be engineered? These answers will determine if a front cut is the way to go or just buy a bare engine. Cheers

will be engineered, will be running the standard auto that comes with it. may get some valve body work done on it. pretty much will keep the motor standard except maybe exhaust, intake(still NA), and possible aftermarket ECU after the engineering is done and funds(girly) allow. the main thing i'm after is that the slipyoke be in the shaft as the DANA 80 dually diff i'm running doesn't have a handbrake and will use an output shaft setup if possible.