H&R coilovers on my vvti sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

scfou

They are definitely streetable coilovers. The ride feels similar to a stock M3, but slightly stiffer. They're pretty cool but they still can't beat the Gixxer custom coilover that I had on my SC3 a while back. But at least now nobody will complain about my ride being too modified, Lol.. Although the car does sway a little from cutting corners, but it definitely sticks to the road. They can go very low too, but the weird thing is I think if set to the lowest there will be no shock travel at all. There's currently a 2 finger gap between the tire and fender at the front of my car, and I can already see that there's not much shock travel already. I would like to lower 1 more inch, but I don't know if I can or not. I'm afraid I'll be hitting the bumpstop all day long. Also, is this the result of using coilovers designed for the Supra? Maybe on the Supra you can lower it all the way and still have plenty of room for shock travel.

I lowered both the front and the back with 1 finger gap, and it's good! Feels a bit stiffer but handles pretty well. Now would I recommend this setup? Defiitely yes and especially for daily street driving. Track may be a bit too soft. good luck.