GT-40 with 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mike1UZ

1uz gt40

I did see a Roaring Forties Gt40 with a 1UZ for sale in australian website but it hasnt been registered. I think it has been sold. It had a Subaru tranny in it. There is also a red DRB with a 1UZ thats registered and it has a Porsche G50 gearbox. He probably had to modify it to adapt a 1UZ engine. A great resource is http://www.gt40s.com. I hope this helps for you.

Roaring Forties.... drooling....... Love their cars.... few years back... the owner was had pricing problem... many people in cobraclub.com was kindda disappointed. However, good products nevertheless.

With the Giocattolos, what gearbox did they use? If any aussie's or NZ's remember the late Todd Wilkes who had a twin turbo charged 355ci Holden V8 with 850rwhp. Maybe the gearbox was a Renault I'm not sure, but it can definatly handle a decent amount of power

what gearbox do Ultima's run.
There are bits out there for what ever it is you want to do you just have to know what you want and look hard enough.

If i was (when i) make a Gt40 i would be loathed to use a non ford powerplant for a classic like that it should be Kept in the family IMO.

mid engined rwd normally run renault, porsche, ZF in that order depending on what u can afford, the audi 5000 trans (think thats right) is also an option, as is a aftermarket VW flat 4 box, such as fitted to the strip/street cars which will take virtually anything you can throw at them and can be had in almost any ratio u like,, but at a cost (£12,000 why my bug never got the twin turbo rx7 treatment)