Gilmer Drives

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Two hours later. Fitted , running , cooling system bled and test drive done. All the pullies where still on my display motor so we returned that motor back to standard. We had to remove the alternator from the ute to fit that pully and fixed slight coolant leak from the block cover that lives behind the alternator at the same time. Sound awesome and plenty of room for the radiator up the front. I will contact those who are interested over the next few weeks. Finding the correct belt was a mission and getting the clearance between the tensioner and the powersteer pump was interesting. There will be a few changes on the next sets. I also have videos with sound which Ill attempt to get onto the net. Cheers

Attachments

• mikes ute - gilmours 010.jpg
    mikes ute - gilmours 010.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 20
  • mikes ute - gilmours 012.jpg
    mikes ute - gilmours 012.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 16
  • mikes ute - gilmours 014.jpg
    mikes ute - gilmours 014.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 19
Looks encouraging Kelvin!

I could really use a dampner and alternator pulley ASAP.

The rest could wait.

Did you come up with a solution for the P/S and the A/C pulleys?

Priceing the pullies individually I have done at the moment. Looks like its the non a/c setup and the alternator setup that people want first so these are the ones im working on. Will be a while before I do the complete setup with a/c and the hydralic pump or fan idler as there are a few options for pullies to make up.

Hmmm, guess they're ready now?

I wonder if the "Buy it Now" option to get the free freight deal includes freight to the USA ;)

Kelvin, I'm guessing the only pulleys you want in exchange are the dampner and the P/S, correct?

Ready to send money and an exchange dampner & P/S pulley, whenever the goods are ready, and we have a price.

I'm after the dampner, alternator & P/S if all these are ready, and will eventually want the A/C.

I would be down to get the crank pulley, PS, Alt, tensioner, and a smothe version of the top idler, and at least 1 pulley for my whipple. If you need dimentions for the smoth idler and whipple pully i would be glad to help you out (machinist for over 7 years myself). Shoot me an PM when you are ready.

Thanks,
Brett