Getting off the line..Tractions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I can't view the video here so I can't comment on anything in regards to that.
Are the Yokohama's Bogan spec tyres? or are they high performance spec tyres?

17's are the easiest things to launch on, as they have very little sidewall flex, but the 335 will surely help.

After that it will come down to driver technique and suspension setup.

Two soft rubber slicks sticking to ground while the front end of car lifts off the ground at take off = traction in my book

But what makes the rubber slicks stick you may ask? Well boys and girls rear end weight forcing down on the rear tires..In addition to weight the dampening force also is vital and helps keep the tires down on the ground...Dampening is the same as soft suspension. The soft suspension absorbs the wheel hop, bounces, skips, and inperfections of the road so the tires don't have too...The rubber needs to remain on the ground in other words too achieve maximum traction.... There is not much more to it then that.....AWD with Detroit lockers can't hurt either for traction.....:approve:

That is my equation...

Once was a dude called Jim Hall,he came out in the then "CanAM" series for unlimited sportcar style racing,very interesting it is his "box car".I will try to find a link,to cut to the chase,he had some sort of vacuum device sucking the boxcar to the road.They ended up banning him for reasons given as too unfair an advantage..lolSo he had some idea back then in the 60's..Im thinging along those line now...hmm