Full bolt-ons for 1991 LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BingusBamianek

I need help trying to wrap my head around a full bolt on ls400 build that I want to do. Can this car handle that, how much rwhp would I make from doing this, and what are some places or good brands to buy bolt ons?

I think you need to tell us exactly what you plan to bolt on.

Is it turbos, supercharger or ITBs?

More information and we'll offer help.

my bad I forgot the password to my account I was thinking about supercharging it, intake manifold, custom headers and exhaust (not too loud). I'm not really sure what other things I should to do support a supercharger I only have a basic knowledge on cars so I'm definitely forgetting some stuff

I would do toyota truck 315cc injectors (no mod bolt on) and FMU, exhaust plus transgo shift kit/transmission cooler and if you can handle the coin, torque converter...but first we really need to know power goals. 400whp is usually the limit without upgrading headgaskets/ transmission etc

400WHP is like 500 at the Flywheel.

I spent an awful lot of money on an engine that put out 650WHP and don't see 400 at the wheels as achievable with supercharging.

You could get it with Turbos.

400WHP is like 500 at the Flywheel.

I spent an awful lot of money on an engine that put out 650WHP and don't see 400 at the wheels as achievable with supercharging.

You could get it with Turbos.

I have seen tell of many making 300whp on 7-8psi with an M90. With a 100 wet shot of nitrous, I'd imagine you coud get there? You would probably have to go standalone ECU and bigger injectors to flow 400whp worth of power. The stock autobox saps torque like a weed so maybe not. Might need meth injection to turn the M90 up to 9 or 10 psi but I think 400whp is achievable with this setup? 300whp constant + 100whp when you need it sounds like a great time to me.

M90 is too small for a 1UZ if you want more then 5psi of boost and even then the intake temps will be ugly.

I ran a W2A intercooler and Meth Injection at 21psi to get my numbers and that was ater spending more on the engine than most people earn in a year.

I ran an Opcon twin screw blower with Meth Injection.

The Original Poster said he didn't know a lot and suddenly you've cobbled together a $20-15,00 engine.