Fuel injectors for 92 Lexus SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ther's no point in replacing you injectors unless you need to due to other modifications.

Assuming your engine isn't modified I'd suggest a good clean and balance for your standard injectors. Ensure the standard set-up is giving 100% before looking for more.

Rod is right. Dont even going to think about upgrading injectors unless you have a fuel mamagement along with it. Do a search on "Injectors" and you should find your answers.

so far i have done a new intake system and manuel cutouts. im about to get headers and a torque converter and im trying to find an intake manifold but im having a really hard time. so there is my next couple of mods u guys still think i should just clean and balance then?

Your 251cc injectors will support at least 6lb of boost. As you're running atmo you'll never pass enough air through the engine to need the bigger injectors. Even ultra wild cams and massive head work would be hard pressed to require bigger injectors.

Aftermarket manifolds are rarer than rare. There are 3 sorts I know of.

1. From NZ for 8 individual throttle bodies. Looks good but no dyno figures have ever been posted for them.

2. A four barrell carby manifold also from NZ. It's used for Stock Car racing.

3. Supercharger manifolds from Rush Imports or Jordy's skiboat (both on this Site).