Fuel guage not working properly. Not responding.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kbconv

Lexus LS400, stock

The fuel guage in my car has not been working properly for the past few months. It reads below empty or sometimes it will creep up to what may be the correct level when warm, but very rarely. The indicator light works properly.

I have checked parts stores but they say it is a dealer $$$ item. Has anyone had this problem and how much does the fuel sender cost?

Thanks

I had the same problem in my 1993 LS400. I believed it was because of the subwoofer i had installed in the trunk, because of the vibration. It did the same thing your gauge did, read below empty and then creep up. Smacking the top of the dash worked to correct it but then the gauge completely failed after some time. That was the first of the problems indicating that my car's computer was going to completely fail. Im not saying yours will though. But i now own a 1994 LS400 and the gauge has not worked since around 140K. I dont know how much it will cost though, but its lexus so it will be $$$

Try Resetting Tha Compute By Unplugin Tha Battery For Like A Half Hour, That Worked For Me When I Had Problems With My Guage After Removng The Cluster...