Parts FS: (ACT-Australia) Celcior half cut 1UZ-FE, 4spd auto

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kcuf

Hey guys,
Totoya Celsior/Lexus LS400 Half cut
1UZ-FE 4L V8 motor with 4 speed auto.

Compression Test numbers from sheet provided with motor.
No1 No2 No3 No4 No5 No6 No7 No8
220 205 220 220 200 220 220 205

The wiring loom is damaged but everything is there, computer etc. has extra set of exhaust manifolds,

This Engine has a Front sump.

$2200au ono

[email protected] if you are interested.

Located in Canberra, Australia

Cheers
Dan

Prefer pickup, could possibly arrange local delivery for a fee, depending on where when and how far.

I'll give you $1000 delivered to Adelaide...

I could have picked up a whole 1990 crown, complete car for $1500, so an extremely shabby looking halfcut for $2200 isn't all that appealing really...

I'll give you $1000 delivered to Adelaide...

I could have picked up a whole 1990 crown, complete car for $1500, so an extremely shabby looking halfcut for $2200 isn't all that appealing really...
Well if you "could" have got a whole crown for $1500 good on ya.
i have just put the price on it that it has cost me to purchase and half the cost of the delivery to here. then added ONO on the end.

The going rate for a crown halfcut is usually arround the $2000 or a little less but were a little cheaper in SA when I was buying and have kept an eye on the prices since. You should have snapped up the whole running car when offerd, what a bargain!!!!!!!!

The going rate for a crown halfcut is usually arround the $2000 or a little less but were a little cheaper in SA when I was buying and have kept an eye on the prices since. You should have snapped up the whole running car when offerd, what a bargain!!!!!!!!

I had no money, I applied for a loan, they were meant to get back to me the next day, they didn't, the car sold, and THEN the bank got back to me... :madfawk:

don;t hack on peoples prices.

FYI - it is a FRONT SUMP engine - that alone is worth a few hundred dollars.

add in an AC compressor, $200.

a PS pump - $200.

a running engine - $1200

a transmission - $150.

seems to add up pretty quick, doesn;t it? that there is almost 2k, not counting and other misc part s that come with a cut like filter box, shifter and linkages etc etc.

if you don't like the price - dont; buy it. if you're not buying, then you obviously have no interest so you should think twice about replying to a topic that you have no interest in.