Parts FS: 92 SC400 1UZ-FE engine and harness

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

KazeSupra

Hello. I'm selling a complete 1992 SC400. This is a rear sump. I purchased this engine from a member on here from Cincinnati. Unfortunately, with my wife still out of work, I need to make some side money and move some stuff that I don't need anymore. This has to be one of them unfortunately.

I took this engine apart last year, and it has been here ever since. The engine was complete when I got it, and included a full SC400 harness from the engine bay to the rear taillights. The only thing that I have parted with was the AFM which I sold last year to a Supra owner. Everything else is here. I paid $500 for the entire thing.

Asking $400 for quick sale. I am not parting out any of it, so this is a buy it all at once sale. Pickup only, in Dayton OH. You can reach me here, via email ([email protected]), or by telephone (937-416-3060, leave a message if I don't answer). Thanks for your interest.

Pictures.

Woah, Kaze. Your a member on here too? I thought I was the only person on Columbus Racing, that is a member on Lextreme too.

yeah, I was here for a long while, then left during some family troubles. Now I just lurk every once in a while to keep up with the platform.