Front v's Mid sump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

webbie

Ok, finally got around to taking some pictures of a front sump (celsior I think) versus the mid sump of the crown. If i'm not mistaken, the LS400 sump is slightly more 'front' than the celsior? (could be the other way around?)

I said that I would so this a while ago, but hey timelines get by the wayside in conversions.

FYI, All front sumps should be the same.
I was told there was a very slight difference?

Do you mind if we use the photo's?
What do you mean use them? Do you want me to email them to you? Otherwise, dont care what you do with them. That's why I posted them on this site - to help people out as so many have helped me!

Also note the baffle plates and pick-ups in the top of the pic are for the respective sumps.

I have modded my pick-up (not shown) and removed the restrictive inlet and re-clamped the metal seive into place. Simple job, and cant see it doing any harm.

thanks for that WEBBIE, i have the celsior sump on a crown motor in my falcon, and the motor is 4inches forward from the firewall to clear the crossmember, so its still not quite forward enough(makes it easier to get at stuff behind motor though,wires etc)thanks Dean