Parts For sale UK only :(

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

oneeyefrail

Here with much sadness and regret is for sale my project engine & accessories, this was due to go into a Bmw e30 Drift /sleeper car but due to a recent incident where my motorbike decided to highside me at a race meeting (which resulted in my body being filled with bits of metal Lso i no longer have the time or indeed the space to complete it.
There’s been lots and lots of work done to it so any questions feel free to ask, there’s a full portfolio of pictures, reference & general y very helpful information for anyone wishing to carry on with the assembly of this high BHP engine, even if they haven’t dealt with these engines before, good thing being they re bullet proof and extremely light weight for a v8
May be able to meet half way for cost of petrol
The work done is based on running twin turbos on this, i.e. 2x T04E turbos etc but can easily run bigger singles

1992 Lexus ls400 v8 4 litre 1UZ-FE engine with 103000 miles approx (FSH till 86 thou)
Street Ported cylinder heads with reground valves
Enlarged head chambers to reduce compression, now running approx 9.3:1 instead of 10.4:1
Custom Cometic steel head gaskets 0.80 “(fitted properly with copper based instant gasket)
Full top half seal kit, O rings/ gaskets etc, still to be fitted
Full custom ARP head studs & nuts
Modified 3SGTE (Toyota mr2 turbo) flywheel, rewelded /redrilled /balanced with extra load spreading plate
These engines only came with automatic boxes so also included is AutoCAD ( files for a machine shop to cut from )drawings for the conversion plate from 1uzfe bell housing to Toyota supra turbo R154 manual gearbox
AutoCAD drawings for exhaust flanges
New timing belt included (to be fitted)
Edis (electronic distribuitorless ignition system) 8 cylinder module & plug for running with megasquirt or link management systems
36:1 tooth trigger wheel
Modified Crank pulley for fitting the 36:1 trigger wheel
8 x Toyota supra turbo fuel injectors 440 cc black top feed
2x PCV valves for correct rocker cover breathing for turbo application
Turbos oil feed & return pipework sorted out
Spare hyd shims
AFM meter included
2 spare standard head gaskets
Standard igniters included
Complete engine there, i.e alt, covers etc

gutted im having to sell this as its been my project for the last wee while but it has to go now :(:(:(

Im based in Aberdeen ,Scotland ,UK

sorry people would rather sell complete.not interested in ripping it apart... if it has to sit under cover for 2 years then so be it till im able again,,cheers

but if anyone is willing part exchange a new body for me then i may interested ;) ouch