fi for 2006 gs430

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rdwatson

I sold my Acura NSX and bought the new 2006 GS430. Love the car but would like to make some adjustments to make it more like a M5 without the reliability issues. Looking around the net, couldn't really locate any turbo/supercharger setups for v8 gs430. Any help here? I live in SoCal

Wow.. congrats on the new ride..... Its hard enough for the first gen and second gen GS already...... now u r asking for the 3rd gen. I think twin screw supercharging would be great...

I know a guy can do it for you for about 6-7K. He is one of the best FI guys in the country especially supercharging. PM me if you are interested. He is local to you too. He is located in San Gabriel. U should take the 30 minutes drive to his shop. You will be impress.

He work mainly on Domestic Muscle cars like Cobra, Vets, Camero and Vipers, but he is one of the best FI guy i know.

although i dont like using the stuff, nitrous would have you at 400 hp in a few hours.. you would be running high 12s with the car as is.. but nitrous has its bad points as well as its good points.b...
forced induction would also have you in the 12s, but the work would need to be custom,,as there are not many FI GSs..
i have previously twin turboed an older-93- sc400, and can vouch for the increased fun factor, and the suprising ability of the lexus v8..
but, depending on the shop, that can become an expensive endevor.. so let the buyer beware..
as long as you know what you want, there are alot of shops that can help you out.. but, finding a shop you can trust not to cheat/overcharge you, or ruin your car --can be tough..