Extreme street race vid....

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
About as impressive as the video of the young girl's brains spread over the concrete, or the body being dragged away from the scene in two parts.

It could be your loved one killed by this idiot.
Lock him up and throw the key away !

I think the bikers were even more of the idiots than the Porsche driver. There're several close calls they could be killed so easy by the Porsche driver. The Porsche driver drove good, but he didn't look like a pro by the way he handles the steering wheel.

RMS - Let us know how you really feel...Ha Ha.... I agree, that guy is a menace to society...

Steve - I know how you like the Porsche's, so how does that GT3 work for you?...That GT3 really looks quick and appears to handle very well around the corners wouldn't you say? He was really pressing those bikes on the corners.. I honestly thought the bikers might go down first, as they were getting pretty low on those corners.......A little loose gravel or oil on those corners and see ya....

[rant]The whole first video had me going "these guys are going to die", not "wow, this is good stuff." :( As a rider, those guys were f*cking stupid, and so was the Porche driver. Just think what would have happened if he would have continued to lose control (that was losing control, not a controlled slide) in that one section and slammed into the concrete barrier? But, the bike riders were just as careless. Doing that crap on the streets is about the dumbest thing you can do. There are tracks that will allow you to run on them - you don't need to resort to endangering other people driving normally to do so. [/rant]