engine ground wire locations?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

I've been trying to locate the grounds in the engine bay of my 91 ls400. All I can find for the past couple days are electrical diagrams that don't really help and a thread about replacing them after 8 years. I've only found one that's right next to the fuse box but not sure where it leads since everything is wrapped up. I get off work around 6pm so it's pretty hard for me to poke around nearing darkness and after a hard day at work.

Can someone tell where the grounds are in the engine bay or point me somewhere to make my search easier? Thanks in advance for any help.

Thank you for the help. Very much appreciated. I'm assuming that I will have to gently rip off the black carpet that covers the firewall to reach them.

I think there are two wires. One behind the right head and one behind the left head. I just took out the engine a week ago and yank one wire out but noticed there were two behind the heads.

There is a ground wire behind the right head, the left head, one connected to a metal plate where the a/c compressor and oil filter tube connects and on the other underside of the engine from the block to the frame.