Parts Eaton Mp112 Brand New

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

88Alltrac

That's right guys, 0 miles. To make a long story short, I used to be a performance mechanic making $30/hr. I was struck, as a pedestrain, by a car and have chronic back pain. So now I make $8/hr and am still trying to do my v8 swap. I bought this supercharger 100% brand new from the factory, so it has 0 miles, no imperfections and is ready to turn some air. I'd rather be N/A for now and have the swap in running condition then to have it sit another 3 years. Asking $700 obo, I really need the cash guys so please help me out!

-Steve
[email protected]

From what I've seen of them on eBay, they're simply an M112 with the intake configured looking up, instead of to the side. The MP112's came on the Ford Lightnings, whereas the M112's came on the Cobras.

It's still a monster of a charger because it has an integral bypass valve. I think Andrew at Richwood now has top plates for his manifolds that will fit these things.

GIve me some info on it. WHat will i need to put it on my 1uz? pm me info. and maybe we can get it sold and any pics. thanks
progress.gif

Attachments

• 1uzassembly23.JPG
    1uzassembly23.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 11
You will need an intake manifold, crank pulley, idler pulley, some intake plumbing... And obviously if you run over 6psi, something to add in fuel. Sorry for delay on this post, been really really ill. Feel free to grab me on aol: smc252 or yahoo: smcstevesmc. If nothing else, shoot me an email: [email protected]

You can see the top of the blower in the reflection. I planned to make an adapter to whichever side my intake was on. Cake :)

ac2d978c6b.jpg

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ac2d978c6b.jpg

-Steve