Early Santa Gifts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
jibby said:
Santa - 5'10" blond woman who's down to earth, works out, eats well, loves to clean, cook, and do laundry and will not be after my bank roll. It would also be nice if she can turn a wrench under the lexus once in a while, but I will let that one slide. He He. What do you say Santa? I will even take a brunette if the blond is too much trouble, I don't mind.

They do all of the above....

Even with beer goggles those girls are butt ugly! These poor girls need to be put out of their misery, laid down to rest for gods sake! In fact, their so ugly the doctor slapped their mother when they were born.

But hey Jeff if you feel man enough and I may let you borrow these two for the night, but it's going to cost you a new Eaton Supercharger for my sc. What do you say? It is a cheap price to pay for two girls, who knows they could be real nice girls, and I am sure they won't cheat on you, thats is a fact! Heck, I will even throw in a 12 pack of your favorite beer to help..... Is it a deal?

Yahooooooooooooooo!

Santa definitely came early to GA! Thanks, David, I appreciate....without you, none of this would be happening....come to think of it, now I know what to say to my wife about why I am spending all this money....It's David's fault...:eek:) Now to send them off and get thermal coated and I can start getting things ready for the balancing act.:approve:

H-m-m-m-m-m

Man! This is a rough crowd! I'm not going to tell you....if you go back to David's original post beginning the thread, it is about what David and I hope to get for Christmas.....gotta pay attention, Jeffer, gotta pay attention....go back and find out...:eek:)

Wayne

kiss my arse... hahaha, I refuse to go to page one now, man you stuck in the past! hahhaa, seriously I am very forgetful so I dont even know what anyone is talking about.

I wish santa would bring me a damn generator for my garage so I could power it up!

y'all are crazy

OK, we gotta take up a collection for Jeff....see if we can get him some sticks to burn or something...BTW, great sense of humor...I appreciate :slaphappy

Wayne

Oh! Oh! with those 2 girls. I don't know how David got that picture. Many thanks..LOL. But instead of standing and taking picture, they're sitting in a fully nice custom SC400 with all modifications inside out, wearing nice pair of sunglasses, who would say they're not up to the beauty of the whole scene. However, just ask them to stay inside that SC with the sunglasses on and please keep the smile for another day ...

Santa Clause has already come to me a little bit early and gave me the Tein coilover so I don't know if he'll be able to come again without a dry pocket...haah..hah..

Boys.. here it is.... just got it from Mr. UPS at around 7:30 pm. Yes its after hour delivery. Custom forged pistons mate with Chevy rods..... Beautiful... The two rods are Eagle ESP 3D Forged and Carrillo Forged Rod. These pistons are capable of handling 3,000 hp...

My Christmas present to myself.

Hoist-1.jpg

Hoist-2.jpg

My present from a buddy.

5vz-fe 262* cams coming soon... blah blah blah blah
Just for the 5vz?
Well with the populairty already around for the 3vz engines, we are starting to develop a couple different types of 3vz cams which will be tested by toysrme himself (well he doesnt know that yet but im sure he wont mind :p )

Merry Christmas to my happy ass!

:smileysex