Dipstick tube with AC compressor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mattmannz

My 1UZ didn't have the AC pump on it when I got it.

I am not fitting the AC pump back on to use as an onboard air source. It bolts right up but the dipstick tube fouls the back of the pump and has to be rerouted.

I have the exhaust manifolds that hug the block so the tube cannot come up between the outlets. It currently is on the end of the manifold bolted to it.

The tube is difficult to work with. Anyone have any pics of where the tube should be routed or a replacement tube option?

Cheers
Matt.

Cheers - I wish I had an exhaust like that! Mine has the poxy logs that are jammed against the block.

I made a template and have had my existing tube bent to suit and will make a new bracket to secure it.

Cheers
Matt.

There are 2 types of AC compressors on the 1UZ.

One of them has a little canister on the rear that will foul the front sump dipstick tube.
You need to get a Celsior/LS400/UZS141 Crown aircon compressor as it doesn't have this little canister on the rear.

Thanks Peewee, I obviously have the one with the canister!

The other models have the tube coming up between the exhaust manifold and the block but the log tubes are too tight.

I have reworked the tube to clear and will make a new support bracket for it.

Cheers
Matt.

There are 2 types of AC compressors on the 1UZ.

One of them has a little canister on the rear that will foul the front sump dipstick tube.
You need to get a Celsior/LS400/UZS141 Crown aircon compressor as it doesn't have this little canister on the rear.

You have pictures of the Celsior/LS400 aircon compressor?