Parts Custom Cometic headgaskets (pair) 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Treynon

I've decided to go E85 with my project so I can use stock compression ratio. I had to wait 3 weeks and spend 325 bucks for these .080" custom thickness MLS cometic gaskets. I would like to get 300 shipped for them to the US or if you want to cover shipping I will ship outside of the US. They are brand new still wrapped and sealed.

-Mike

If I can't sell them I might as well use them but I'm just throwing it out there if someone might want to lower their compression just a bit. Here is a pic:
DSCN0717.jpg

It lowers it a little more then 1 static ratio. (.025" thicker is -1 and these are .029") So if you are looking at an early 1uz it will be around 9.3:1 instead of 10.4:1.

interested, what size are the off the shelf cometic ones? i believe one is standard and the other maybe the 0.25?

I'll be away between tommorow and new years so if you are still interested by the time I get back I can talk to you more about them. You can also get CFM-20 .059" directly from cometic for 82.06 USD a piece not including shipping. Thanks

-Mike