crown majesta conv to slip yolk

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

krayn

The auto is all back together now with the different slip yolk type extension housing. It all went well once I got the sir clip grove opened up about half a mm. Put a new sump gasket, pump seal oring and ext housing on it when going back together.Planning on putting dexron 3 in it. Any one know the price of toyota type 4 auto fluid.
I can now put it back on the engine and make engine mounts ect.

krayn said:
The auto is all back together now with the different slip yolk type extension housing. It all went well once I got the sir clip grove opened up about half a mm. Put a new sump gasket, pump seal oring and ext housing on it when going back together.Planning on putting dexron 3 in it. Any one know the price of toyota type 4 auto fluid.
I can now put it back on the engine and make engine mounts ect.

Well anywhere between $21 and $33, for a 4 litre can. In melb, and i would use it over any Dexron.

Cheers, At that price I will use the toyota stuff and be shure its done right. Here are some pics of the auto before and after conversion. The first two pics are after the conv. The middle pic shows the extension housing before the conversion and the last pic shows the two different output housings that slide into the extension housing.

Cause I bought a half cut and are using the auto that came with the half cut. I could have tried a early crown box but I think the sensors are different for the 4 plug ecu that came with it.

the wirring of the soledoids swaped on mine and so did the inhibitor switch. the speed sensor is different which it looks like you swaped ?
well there are other plugs that i have not been interested in that may be different. nice work anyway i am sure others will try it

Apart from the output shaft, extension houseing & sensors, is the rest from the crown?

and i have a slip yoke A340E output shaft now, and extension housing to suit. Is this all i need.

Have you got any photos of what modifications were done to your output shaft.

Yeah, all the rest of the auto is from the majesta crown half cut. All we needed was the slip yolk extension housing, slip yolk output shaft and the tailshaft yolk, front and rear seals, oil pump o ring, sump gasket, and extension housing gasket, and rear auto rubber mount. The parts came from a automatic transmition parts wrecker, not sure what car type it was from but there was a sir clip that needed maching about 0.5 mm. This photo is of the origional shaft, I didnt get a chance to take pic of the slip yolk shaft I put in.....