Video Corolla KE70 1UZFE GT45 Turbo

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

splynk

First run after nearly 1 year build time

stock engine at 0,8 bar, 503 hp / 600 nm
(running fat, expect about 570 hp / 700 nm when fine tuned)
R154 gearbox
LN61 LSD rear axle
GT45 turbo (china)

7,688 @ 153,32 km/t - 11,676 @199,45 km/t

this is only testing.

expecting high 10 sec times,

need head gaskets and springs to increase boost, for those lower 10´s

Question: when are Supra valve springs necessary ?
(for now i revlimit at 7000 rpm)

Last edited by a moderator:
sure, im all for sharing :)

im running fat above 4500 rpm, finetuning within the next 2 weeks,

but you can have it as it is for now

im running ms1 but not from diy or b&g (a few guys here made their own pcb´s, but that should´nt really matter

i will mail you

my email is [email protected] :) thank you very much, what size of injectors are you running?

Btw I'm doing the exact same as you for alternator belt as my donor engine is from an sc400 it has the hydraulic fan assembly so i just gutted it and removed the pump mechanism

steve

yep it is :)

unfortunatly the rear axle threw in the towel when applying dyno brakes..
i guess its time to go for an old us rear axle, ford 9" og chevy 12 bolt i guess

im not sure Toyota offers a solid rear axle tha can hold the force´:-(

What axle are you running now? I'm going to be running an 89 2wd truck axle shortened to custom width. It's an 8" and has limitless options for axles as it's the same as the 4x4 guys run so parts are cheap.

Specifically I'm running the 1989 as the axle doesn't taper down in diameter after the splines so it's easy to shorten and have a machinist cut longer splines

Steve

i run (ran) a hilux ln61 lsd axle.

i would NOT recommend you to do the same, not even from a landcruiser,
it will not hold for drag applications,
that is if you want to apply the same power to it as i am.

you have a mulititude of ford 9" at you, take advantage of it at go for this unbreakable solution, wich have toons of upgrade options,

even a ford 8,8" is usable if strenghtend

yeah except a 9" ford is about $1500 by the time is shortened and ready to install, i can buy 8" toyota axles for $100 complete disc to disc all day long and I can shorten them myself very easily.

I'll probably re-think this after i blow up the 8" but for now its cheap and plentiful, same reason i"m keeping the stock automatic for now (i have 4 of them lol) and just doing a full manual conversion to it

Steve

oh, and yes, its only for drag ;-)

would be fun to play with a few "wanna be´s" on the road thou,
then again why make young boys cry :eek:
if so the reason would be "co´s i can" :cool:

but no, if the law got me i would be dragged to the ditch an shot on sight :p so i better just stick to the strip

theres really only one way to find out :)

i expect that this wont last long before it will mix oil and water at the headgaskets.

i will be adding steel hg´s come winter, the thickest i can find, i think it will be about 3 mm.

next question (as stated earlier) is when will the valvesprings start floating as i will increase preassure ( i hardcut at 7000 rpm)

and when will the rods "wave the white flag"