Cooling capacities required for 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Alouette

I am trying to size a radiator for a 1uzfe

I need to know what the rated coolant flow rate is a max power as well as the rated kW (heat) to be extracted at max power

The manufacturer usually have this specification available if anyone knows where to find it!!!

Cant help with specs but can help with radiators which work well. The supplier may be able to check ratings of these radiators and work backwards. We often use nissan S14 silvia (200SX , 240SX ) radiators or holden Commodore ( not avaliable in your market sorry) These are our favorite choices. Cheers

im useing an ebay special aluminum radiator for a s13 in my supra, its basicly a koyo knock off. this is with no fan, and it never overheats in florida heat and in traffic. i can make it overheat if i leave the car ideling for aound 30mins wile stoped. and if i go slide the car around for about 10mins it will overheat, (near redline and little airflow) but other then those odd cases it runs great.

i would say any aluminum radiator would work fine as long as its not an minicoper radiator ;-)