Coolant level sensor.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

blackdemon_tt

Hi all,

New here recently picked up a 93 sc400 and am trying to figure out a hyper idle issue... I've yet to go through the whole line up of issues, but wanted to get some feedback on the coolant level sensor primarily. It appears to be glued on, or it has come apart some way some how. As I was peaking around the engine bay I saw this knob and pulled it up gently not really knowing what was up with it and the top came off with what appeared to be a yellow-orangeish colored substance. Is this how it usually is? Or should I be replacing this part?? Thanks in advance.

Resolved the hyper idle issue... now troubleshooting an intermittent low idle and hard start with no idle... my guess its the IAC or ISC, got the bearings and will rebuild and clean accordingly...

Last edited:
I have 1uz vvti running with a dicktator management,the idling is high,it misfires and its overheat.What could be the problem

You may want to take a look at your wiring and sparks for the misfires... The overheating, you may need to check your coolant level. As well as your water pump for leaks... leak down test for a possible blown head gasket which may be causing the misfire...

I've resolved my high idle this far... still trialing and error. phase.