chrisman put in my exhaust

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

chrisman put in my exhaust- sounds awesome, i used the megaflow hi output exhaust with new 3" cats and pipes with an chris custom x pipe lol,
the power is something that u can feel, as soon as i hit the gas she went, and around 60 mph i hit e way, it moves getting to 120 is a good quick jump, the sound is like a 93 corvette- nice low tone- This is a must have for the sc400 owners out there- you will start to understand the power that this car can put out
so what can be next for me i think that is time for chris to build me a mass twin turbo car its the only way to go- after you start you really cant stop!!!

hi ray,, i should have taken a pic.. but maybe when i get the car in my hands--next time..

a few details--it is a full 3 inch with an x pipe.. and, i also fitted 2 new hi flo cats where the old ones were.. i really should have taken a pic,, but i think a clip of the sound would be more interesting to most guys.. sounds good..
if you guys are wondering why a 3 inch-- it is because he is going to twin turbo,, so imo he will make use of the dual 3 inch pipes..:mischievo