Celsior: check engine, ABS, and parking brake lights all on...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
All those lights are illuminated when the car is on, as soon as it starts. There are no codes so Im guessing something isnt connected or lost connection, but I dont know where. Ive been through the rats nest under the dash and all connections to the ecm, abs, and trac units look fine. I had what looked to be a wire off but it turned out to be a piece of rubber or string running through the harness. Not sure if those have any use. The car also didnt want to shift into 3rd gear it seemd to do 1&2 fine but didnt go above 2000rpm.

Any pointers appreciated.

Still having this issue. I replaced battery connections with some gold plated ones. Added another ground wire from the fender to battery, parallel with original. Im going to try making a video when I get it off the jack stands.

I have yet to make a video since its still on the stands. I havent got anywhere on this. I had a suggestion to check the rear harness at the trunk hinge, but all seems fine there. I've tested a few connections in the harness, going to start on transmission connections tomorrow. takes forever to trace wires through the harness...

Im looking at the combination meter wiring diagram of the parking brake light. As far as i can tell it doesnt have any signal from the ecu. It just comes from battery to terminal L on the alternator and to the control circuit which i think is the rheostat control circuit for brightness. Im now looking back to your comment about the alternator Gloverman. Is it possible for it to still put out 14.5v if there was a problem with the voltage regulator?

2012-07-13160507.jpg