Cat removal

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I don't think you would notice any change.

Don't forget our EPA has a nice $5,000 fine for cat removal.

I put new 400 cell cats on each new build and sleep soundly knowing I won't get knocked off for it. Plenty of other stuff they can get me for but those fines are cheap.

I run 1.625" primaries pipes into a 3" merge collector and a twin 2.25" mandrel bend stainless system. When I removed the cats (200 cell) the car picked up a little over 20KW at the wheels. The primary pipes didn't glow red under a full power pass afterwards so there must have been a significant restriction. But they were only cheapo metal cats.
If its something you really want to do / try, get a set of straight through sections made up with flange plates to replace the cats. That way you can put m back without exhaust mods.

I run 1.625" primaries pipes into a 3" merge collector and a twin 2.25" mandrel bend stainless system. When I removed the cats (200 cell) the car picked up a little over 20KW at the wheels. The primary pipes didn't glow red under a full power pass afterwards so there must have been a significant restriction. But they were only cheapo metal cats.
If its something you really want to do / try, get a set of straight through sections made up with flange plates to replace the cats. That way you can put m back without exhaust mods.
OK... might even take cats off & punch holes thru them... there is no exhaust testing in Australia.... yet..... although I'm sure it's coming.

Good luck with that idea. I'd suggest trying it on another cat first. I attempted to punch the guts out of my cats. Started with a hammer and punch / chisel. Gave up on that idea pretty quickly. Then I used a press in an attempt to push the guts out. That just compressed the cells into a blockage inside the casing and swashed the cat casing in the process. I have read stories where guys claim to have punched the guts out however from my experience it no easy task. And; the EPA certainly does do road side emission and sound level testing in Melbourne, Australia