Car Lift

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Do you have one at your home? Recently alot of automotive businesses are closing and they are selling them really really cheap. I wonder if any of you have one of those in your home?

The one i am looking at is like this one but in blue.

Four-Post-Car-Lift-Y4J-3500K1-3-5-Tons-.jpg

David, I'm planning one for our new house, but will probably go with a 2 post instead of a 4 post for better access.

We got two twin posts in the workshop. Large one for 4x4's and an old little one for cars.
They are great.

The 4 post ones do take up a lot of space and If they lift by the wheels it makes it a pain to do suspension work. In saying that though you can do your own wheel alignments with a piece of string. If you got the other little lifty bit for the chassis its better.

When I get rich Ill have one in my shed haha.

I was offered one years ago when the Sevice Station (Gas Station) next to where I worked closed down.

I don't have enough head room in my garage to use it unless I buy a Lotus 7 or similar.

My wife would have kittens if I put it on the driveway.

I would say it would be a good fit..
Imagine getting out of car and walking straight into your launge or bedroom...
Aha....Yea !!! A lift ???

I would love a two post brand new there only about 4500 or so. I was wandering the same thing with everything closing down they should be out there cheap but I dont think all my neighbors would like one in the driveway have thought of it though.

That two post mounted IN the floor would be awesome! But that's a ton of $$$. The two posts above ground are the best for a private shop IMO. The four posts is a HUGE setup to have in a single or even double garage. You'll get tired of walking around it really quick. Muffler shops love them but that's the only type of professional shop that really likes to use those type of lift that I have seen.

I've seen the 2 post above ground lifts sell for like $2500 to $3000 easy. Of course there are a couple brands that are too cheap to justify spending any money on. I've seen a couple of crappy brands so the best thing is to do some research and check some reviews.