Car Forums

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
How about only the suspensions and brakes from other V6 models, but no engines?..Just kidding. All right, let's stick to the V8s. Well, there're too much B.S. inside of me. :veryhappy

Guys, I agree with many of your comments...and I also remember that David's main goal has always been expanding the knowledge base and performance capabilities of the Lexus V8...Even though the 1UZ is now 16 years old, it is only now being explored for what it is really capable of...We know that it was well over-engineered by Lexus/Toyota, but it's potential and cost to buy is excellent. You can buy a used engine in the states for $300. Now it will cost thousands to update and build with forged internals, but what a beaut it becomes...So, even though Lextrreme may find it wise to expand into other and newer model Lexus vehicles and engines, I still believe highly in the 1UZ V8. I can't hardly wait to see what mine is capable of...

Ryan

Since we were here at the right time and we survived. I have seen so many Lexus forums up and gone. I think if we keep on expanding the V8 we will be fine. Newer V8 family coming up next year will make our site more valueable. I can not wait to see more new V8 owners.