Boosted 1uz ??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ah, I should read more closely. Any pictures of the twin charged set-up? You must be a plumber by trade...

Interesting, which water/meth kit were you using for the M122? I'm pretty settled on going the HTV2300 Bullet kit. It's just so neat and tidy, plug and play - although I'd like to chuck a bigger TB on it. I'm not sure whether I'll go water/meth or just W2A intercooler. I think the latter won't clear the Soarer bonnet, so I'll probably be forced to go water/meth.

yeah plumber LOL ....not :) No extra plumbing over the TT setup. Folow the link to my thread and there should be pics in there of all my various combos...if the site didn't stuff up too many of them when it crashed.

i ran my own bitsa kit comprising a big Surflow pump and nozzles from aquamist...i sold the nozzles with the kit but from memory they were the 150cc.min. i ended up with 2 pre TB and 1 post SC. pre to get a denser air charge into the SC and post to help deal with the heated intake air...worked well for me.

The Bullet kit is nice and a proven bit of gear. I have a brand new Kenne Bell 2.6 that would drop nicely onto the Bullet manifold is you want something a bit more extreme? ;)

Interesting placement of the nozzles...

I'll probably start with the HTV2300 on my UZZ32, but when I get bored of it, the twin screw would be the logical next step. I have driven a UZZ32 with a KB 2.8 on it though - it was...entertaining.

In the meantime, I've just bought a Vortech V3 to chuck on my daily UZZ31.

Last edited: