bolt on testpipes/racepipes sc4 and ls4, and headers for sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What did they tell you about the headers?

Obviously the "race pipes" are catalyst replacement tubes... much better than gutting the cats.

i didnt ask about the headers b/c i fig they were for the sc400 and wouldnt fit the ls400 they may but i didnt ask, im just excited enough about the race pipes, so i can have no cats for 364 days a year and cats for 1 day (emissions day). i fig they will be shorty headers since they are making race pipes for the sc400 also

so no one is seriously going to get them im paying retail for them im just saying this opportunity and no one wants them???? i cant wait to buy!!

some1 with an aftermarket ecu make a map for a car with headers only.
tune it properly and it'll hammer.
then just load it up for drag days etc...just imagine the sound of the thing. : )

well i dunno whats up with xerd no replys so i pulled the trigger and had 2.25 piping from the manifolds to the existing exhaust. going to put on a pair of 14'' resonators to get rid of the rasp and ill be set

lspower said:
well i dunno whats up with xerd no replys so i pulled the trigger and had 2.25 piping from the manifolds to the existing exhaust. going to put on a pair of 14'' resonators to get rid of the rasp and ill be set

Have you posted pics of your dual system? If not I for one would like to see it.