Blown EA Flacon Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hey to all the ea is running i have to get it dyno tuned when i get back to perth as i have stareted working away i will up date the pics when i get back i cant wait

the twin turbo ea falcon has been completed just sorting out some problems with the wiering side of things as i am still working away it is hard to do the thing on the car i will keep you guys up dated with the progres on it

BLOWN EA 4 EVA

Attachments

• Supra head flow.jpg
    Supra head flow.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 15
hey the car has run it is running rich on fuel i need to change the plugs and it has a slight oil leak still to be determind from where it is coming will sort it out when i get back and then it is of to the dyno shop to see what it pulls at the wheels i cant wait will keep you all updated on the progress of the blown ea

BLOWN EA 4 EVA

Attachments

• MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 12
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 10
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 9
Great to see...

Was there any issues with fitting the engine?

I'm about to do the same conversion, so its great to see it is possible.. :)

I'll post more on my conversion when I get started.. :p

hey me 3 i had no problem fitting the engine all i had to do is get a sump made to suit and the tail shaft to fit it was a easy conversion then i thought it was going to be if you need any mor info let me know as i can help you out kdog has done the same conveersion

hey the car is running and am just sorting out some problem with the turbos and the oil side of things it sounds awsome i need to get the trip tronic controller of kdog and to see to get the gear box to shift gears can any one help me out on to geting the gear box to change gears please
I WILL POST SOME MORE PICS SOON OF THE BEAST OF A EA

BLOWN EA 4 EVA

BLOWN EA said:
hey me 3 i had no problem fitting the engine all i had to do is get a sump made to suit and the tail shaft to fit it was a easy conversion then i thought it was going to be if you need any mor info let me know as i can help you out kdog has done the same conveersion
Cool...

Looks like I will be picking up the EB next week, so I can start stripping it while I wait to get a half-cut organised...

I assume I will need a front-sump if I want to use the orig sump? (Is this what kdog did?) Worst comes to worst, i'll make one.. I was just hoping I could get away with the standard sump.

I will be running the stock ECU + Trans, so the wiring shouldn't be that bad.. just a matter of getting things talking to the falcon looms.. If it pisses me off, i'll redo them from scratch anyway. :p Since they are 10 years old, it wouldn't hurt anyway...

How much power can a stock trans take? I might look at turbo/supercharging it later on.. :)

hey to all got the car home and have had it running got some the oil side of things is sorted out and now have some problems with the computer playing up i had it running last night and reversed it out of the garage and it had a slight ruff idle and then then it turned it self off tryed to turn it back on and there is no spark and there is no injector pulse on the computer any one have any idea off what it can be i am running the wolf 3d version 4 plus

Having no fuel or spark could be no power to the ECU, a bad earth to the ECU, cam trigger fault, crank trigger fault, no acc power.......etc etc. If the ECU has power have a look at the diagnostic LEDs on the side of the ECU. Make sure both trigger 1 and trigger 2 LEDs are flashing correctly while cranking.

Once you get it running it may help to put a 22nF capacitor across both the cam and crank triggers at the ECU end, filters out some noise. I never get trigger errors now whereas it had an odd missfire at about 4000rpm without the caps, the noise on the cranck trigger could be clearly seen with a scope.

Hey to all the car hit the dyno today and was shut down in the early stages of the session that it was ment to have as oil started to come out of the exhaust once the car came off we went through and did all the checks on the car like oil pump and stuff and have not found no problems as to yet when the car is flat it is not a problem as soon as it gets on the angle it starts to spit oil out it seems to be that the oil pump is not moving the oil away quick enough and it is just going in to the exhaust and out that way any help much appreciated

BLOWN EA 4 EVA

hey to all took the beast for a drive today it was a bit of a rough ride as it needs more tuning and is running rich on fuel hope to sort it out very soon it goes good and sounds awsome will keep you all update on more to come

Nice work Blown,
Hope you get all your problems sorted.
Then I'll be over to copy your work. lol.

thanks for that found out that one of the injectors is faulty so i am just waiting on a new one to come and then it will hit the dyno again i hope to have it sorted out by next week well with the gear i got in there and the turbos i got i have enough power to do a ten i hope and how it is going to hook up at the drags i have been looking at building another engine but with all the fruit on it for the car kdog thanks for the trip tronic controller that is awsome when you come over you can copy all you like