Best source for engine mounts? 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Every motor I have had has had broken mounts. Good luck finding them. Have you tried toyota for new? Cheers

Yeah, both mine were broken, "new" imported motor. I dont want used ones, only after new. Pisses me off actually, the motor is generally cheap (circa $1000). And new motors are over $500 for the pair. Thats 50% of the value of the motor! Not funny. I have found a source for $320+GST, looks like thats the cheapest source.

are the mounts ls400 ones? if so i can get em thru work.
try repco, you might be surprised. i know that kelpro do make em, but would probably be a special order, but still should be cheaper than the quoted price.

The motor mounts break down on these cars over time...It is a constant...

Attachments

• GT40 007a.jpg
    GT40 007a.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 6
  • GT40 008a.jpg
    GT40 008a.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 11
  • GT40 009a.jpg
    GT40 009a.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 10
are the mounts ls400 ones? if so i can get em thru work.
try repco, you might be surprised. i know that kelpro do make em, but would probably be a special order, but still should be cheaper than the quoted price.

I was suprised by Repco, they wanted over $300 each! And were the same trade price as genuine Toyota. I was a little gutted about that one.

I can supply them through one of my suppliers for $175 +gst and freight each. They are out of a UZZ31 soarer which should be the correct ones. They only have two left. Let me know. Cheers Kelvin