apparently you're all idiots for buying LS400's

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Death By Bass

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/showthread.php?p=1934957

the old Lexus 400 can be had dirt cheap actually. The maintenace, repairs and parts are just plain nightmare... Just to replace the air suspension which they need after so many years, it will run you right around 2k... Only an idiot buys these cars when they are old... Not the case with 300 series but this one is really for true idiots to buy... I am not even mentioning any engine work...

this guy is a moron with a keybord.

just a few obvious things

1.) i bet hes never owned one
2.) a lot of them dont come with air suspension, and if they do, you can put regular spring/shocks on them for cheap.
3.) maintenace is very easy, its freekin maintenance for god sake
4.) 300 series???? wtf
5.) engine work? im sure you all saw the post on the guy who ran 500,000 miles on his original motor and transmission on his 89 LS
6.) Parts for a LEXUS wont be as cheap as they are for a HONDA or TOYOTA, thats remedial information right there.

7.) his keyboard should be taken away from him.

haha, so true...

he added a few replies, with webpages, that listed a total of like 10 little problems you might have... HAHAHA!!

edit: including the LCD screen in the climate control stopping working, dashboard lights, an[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]d hood shocks running out of gas? HAHAH!![/font]

stevechumo said:
Why did you bring up that thread on this forum? It's not funny. I'd say we just forget it. It's not worth a penny to debate over it.

*runs away and hides*

but seriously, some people are rather shallow minded, and, ah, stupid?

there are a lot of people who think they don't have to maintain their vehicles, then whinge when something goes wrong.

unfortunately for this nutter, he seems like one of the above.

S@#T Disturber

Some people just dont have a life. My Lexus LS400 is 20 years old this month! According to the sticker on the door jam. As mentioned earlier...ROUTINE MAINTENANCE! The owners manuals are written generally for people that know how to read and it spells out everything. Most people that buy a car of this class can AFFORD the maintenance. Maybe a Ford Focus is more up his line...

Some people just dont have a life. My Lexus LS400 is 20 years old this month! According to the sticker on the door jam. As mentioned earlier...ROUTINE MAINTENANCE! The owners manuals are written generally for people that know how to read and it spells out everything. Most people that buy a car of this class can AFFORD the maintenance. Maybe a Ford Focus is more up his line...

did you really just bring up a 3 year old thread? :p

SOOOO SORRY! JUST GOT IRKED ABIT. MAYBE THE FORUMS SOULD BE PURGED TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN... All I did was search and it came to me..figured it was still active...Maybe it should be killed...did not not know it was that sensitive an issue...honest mistake...kinda hoping us Lexus owners were a little more mature thats all

I'm not complaining at all, just commenting :)

on some forums, you get seriously abused for replying to a 6 month old thread, which is just stupid :S