Anyone using A1 Turbos in New Zealand's blower manifold?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Doing one now. Needs very minor grinding near some injectors and fuel rail just hits supercharger body. All small stuff. Damien has been pretty helpful

I'm using a Bullet manifold and W2A intercooler of theirs also. All top gear, well machined and thats comming from a Fitter and Turner woh's old lol

hey I am new to this forum, have just stumbled across this site I have come here to sift through all the awesome 1uz information ,

I am looking at using one of these manifolds, mainly cause I won’t have to pay for shipping hopefully this will help keep the cost down. Does anyone know if they sell the complete kit like the bullet kits?

I am torn because the bullet kits come with so much more than just the manifold which will make it a lot easier. But cost involved to send it to nz plus the currency indifference it slowly adds up . . Am interested to see what people here in nz have done in regards to these options.

hey I am new to this forum, have just stumbled across this site I have come here to sift through all the awesome 1uz information ,

I am looking at using one of these manifolds, mainly cause I won’t have to pay for shipping hopefully this will help keep the cost down. Does anyone know if they sell the complete kit like the bullet kits?

I am torn because the bullet kits come with so much more than just the manifold which will make it a lot easier. But cost involved to send it to nz plus the currency indifference it slowly adds up . . Am interested to see what people here in nz have done in regards to these options.

have you spoken to greg @ bullet ?
see what he says, if you are trying to cut a deal

No experience with the manifolds but have bought two full manual trans conversions from damian and had them shipped here to Canada and have always been impressed with the service and quality

Steve

I haven’t talked to Greg just yet as I am still trying to gather all the information to make my decisions. I am very new to 1uz’s and supercharging, not sure what is the ideal charger to use, there is allot of information on this site to sift through. Seems to be hard to sort out the ideal charger from all the information on both the m90 and m112 . . . they both seem like very good chargers.

I am leaning more towards the m112 for two reasons, one is it looks like it won’t be working as hard just cause its size difference, and secondly because at a later date I have the option to change boost etc... Make a bit more power from it and it won’t be reaching its maximum limit as soon as the m90.

I have got cash sitting in the back awaiting my final decision. Just need to sort out the best buy either a bullet kit or a1 manifold and fabricate the rest of the intake. I like the idea of a kit because it has mostly all of the issues sorted and it will speed up the build as I won’t have so much to fabricate myself.

I own the manifold kelvin (gloverman) refered to eariler,

They need quite a bit of tidying up when you get them, and they aren't really the right size for the m112, so i welded some tabs on the outsides to bolt it down too.

My Hilux went very well with the m112, was a complete weapon for a ute.

I am currently upgrading to a vvti motor, with a different manifold but the same blower, so have all my old gear for sale.

You can see my facebook for pictures, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202482477800.130177.722707800&type=1

Cheers, Luke

so have got this manifold and a charger, got a link ecu and its all in the car mounted, now i am looking at pulleys and belts. any info would be great, i have got a 4 bolt hub that came with the charger , but not sure were to go to get pulleys for it , it has no name or anything, any help would be appreciated, am looking to run 7 to 10psi. i have a strong rod early 1uz so i know it will be good for it .

the problem that i have found is that this is either the wrong pulley for the charger or it has been put on wrong/missing parts. When i got the charger the bolts had been wound up and they are to long and wound into the charger. i also believe that the offset is wrong. Nothing looks right; need some advice as to where to get the right one for the job. If I could keep this hub and get the right pulley with the correct offset and one to run 7 to 10 psi this would be great , any info would be much appreciated

(the 3rd pic is hard to read but the pulley is 2inch od)

Attachments

• DSCF1277.jpg
    DSCF1277.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1284.jpg
    DSCF1284.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1285.jpg
    DSCF1285.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1278.jpg
    DSCF1278.jpg