Anyone thought of ITB's with 89-94 Maxima Dual TB's?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Im going to use the maxima throttles and adapt them to the lower factory plenum. Will post up pics and eventually dyno results. Will be interesting to see if the power increases or decreases.

Heres a picture of the set up im making. The throttles are not mounted. Im having adapters made. But it gives you a basic idea.

Im going to use the maxima throttles and adapt them to the lower factory plenum. Will post up pics and eventually dyno results. Will be interesting to see if the power increases or decreases.

you may want to save your self the trouble mate, there is a website out there its called soarerv8.com i think and he mated itb's to the stock lower intake manifold and was greatly disappointed, there may have actually been no or insignificant gain and drive ability problems. Its only worth doing if you make your own runner's or perhaps fab up a high flowing manifold with a good sized tb.

Im not fussed about performance. Its all about the looks and sound. Im going to stick 8 trumpets out the bonnet should look and sound awsum. I usually never listen to anyones advice and do what i want and make my own mind up. The world would be a boring place otherwise.

Im not fussed about performance. Its all about the looks and sound. Im going to stick 8 trumpets out the bonnet should look and sound awsum. I usually never listen to anyones advice and do what i want and make my own mind up. The world would be a boring place otherwise.

word to that, should sound great

Anyone thought of ITBs with 89 94 Maxima Dual TBs

i have an 82 supra and was wondering how the fit is and how much modifications will i have to do to fit it iv heard that many celica supra owners have done this and that it is common.

I saw a set of slide thottle plates made in Croatia at a workshop earlier this week.

They're machined from alloy and have either brass or phosphor bronze slides, I was sure which it was.

The movement was very smoothe.

The shop owner was telling me they can alter the sizes quite easily for the CNC machining.

I have adapted a GM TPS as it was easier than the toyota one plus they are more readly avaliable and new connectors are also avaliable. I might still try to adapt the toyota one if I get time.
10012010106.jpg
10012010109.jpg

Regards

Daniel.

Ruishy, I have the CADD drawings for the adaptor plate. The rest is just the Nissan throttles and some hand made linkage parts.

The throttles are all bolted in place and I have sorted most of the linkages etc. I'm just waiting for the little tie rods to arrive so I can link the bell crank to the lever arms on the throttle shafts. Then I just need to work out what to do about the vacuum lines.

24012010137.jpg

Regards

Daniel.